Programs in Canada
Search accredited English and French language programs in Canada
Why Languages Canada?
Languages Canada represents more than 225 private and public language education programs that offer accredited English and French programs. Languages Canada’s role is to ensure language education in Canada is of the highest quality including:
- Rigorous quality assurance practices.
- All member schools are accredited under one internationally recognized scheme.
- The Accreditation Scheme operates at arm’s length, is transparent, confidential and maintains the integrity and rigour of Languages Canada’s standards and process.
- Regular program reviews are undertaken by a team of highly qualified independent professionals.
- Investments from students and agents are protected under Language Canada’s Education Completion Assurance Plan (eCap™) and the Student Education Assurance Fund (SEAF). In the event of a school closure, Languages Canada protects international students ensuring they are safe, well looked after, and are able to complete their paid studies.
As a condition of membership, all Languages Canada members continuously adhere to our Code of Ethics. The Code covers:
- General Rules and Laws
- Representations and Trading Practices
- Criticisms and Disputes
- School Closures